What Makes Us Unique
- Our Client Focus
- Our focus is on our client's goals, interests, and objectives.
- As part of our Process we help our clients identify issues of prime importance.
- As our client, we then manage this process to effectively pursue your goals and objectives and strive to satisfy your financial needs.
- To ensure that each of our clients receive optimal attention, we limit the number of clients that we accept each year.
- Our Team
- Our Planners are each experts in particular fields of Comprehensive Financial Planning, including planning for Retirement / Financial Independence, Estates, Investments, Business (executive comp, fringe benefits, and business succession), Education Funding, Risk Management/Insurance, and Income Tax.
- Our Staff consists of competent, professional individuals focused on friendly personal service to our clients.
- Our affiliation with Commonwealth Financial Network—one of the preeminent independent broker/dealers in the United States—provides us access to additional expertise and access to premier financial planning products and services to complement our clients goals and objectives.
- Our Process
- We are here to help our clients solve problems and pursue their financial goals and objectives. We strive to accomplish this through a highly personalized process of identifying goals, analyzing current programs, researching available options, and developing long-range plans.
- We have access to a diverse portfolio of financial products and services.
- Our Independence
- Our affiliation with Commonwealth Financial Network provides us with complete freedom to help our clients select from the most appropriate products and services offered by hundreds of companies throughout the financial services industry.
- Brooks Capital Strategies is a registered investment advisor, licensed in the state of Oregon, providing comprehensive financial planning services to our clients.
- We have established a network of experts, including CPAs, attorneys, real estate professionals, and mortgage brokers, qualified to represent our clients as needed.
The people who work at Brooks Capital Strategies not only have the knowledge and experience to help you pursue your financial goals, but they also happen to be extremely great folks with diverse interests and hobbies. Our planners and staff are always ready to address your concerns, answer your questions, and put you at ease, all the while focusing efforts on helping you achieve your goals and objectives.
Adam Brooks CFP®, CFS, CLU, Owner. Adam specializes in comprehensive financial planning, focusing on Estates, Risk Management, Wealth Management, Education Funding, Business Succession, and Tax Planning. At Brooks Capital Strategies we think of ways that could make your financial life better and then we act on them. Adam is many things: loving father to two small children, supportive husband, volunteer at his local Christian Church, established fisherman, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and close friend to many here in Bend, Oregon. Adam's strong work ethic, caring of each individual's personal financial future, along with his long list of hobbies, make him a person that people want to be around.
Daniel Evans, JD*, MBA. Danny specializes in comprehensive wealth management for high net worth individuals and owners of closely held businesses. Danny's thorough approach to planning starts with his desire and interest in understanding his clients, their concerns, and their goals. He then focuses his attention on collaborating with the client and other members of the advisor team to deliver guidance consistent with the client's goals and seeing their plans through to completion. Danny, his wife Wendy, and daughter Aspen enjoy taking advantage of the glorious Central Oregon outdoors! They are avid lovers of hiking, skiing, camping, mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking and travel. Danny and Wendy also dedicate time and resources in support of various local community charities. * licensed, not practicing
Jared Pearson, CFS. Jared is the firm’s portfolio manager and alternative investment specialist. He focuses on providing comprehensive wealth management to high net worth executives and entrepreneurs. He has 11 years of financial planning and investment experience. Prior to joining Brooks Capital Strategies, Jared began his career as a financial services representative for Oregon Financial Services in Portland, OR. Jared graduated from George Fox University in Newberg, OR with a Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a focus in Psychology, Social Work and Health & Human Performance. He has also earned the Certified Funds Specialist designation from the Institute of Business and Finance.
Jenny Steward, Office Manager, has been with Brooks Capital Strategies since February 2004 and has been a great addition to our team. She processes and tracks all new business, and keeps the office running smoothly and efficiently. Jenny, her husband, and their two children enjoy traveling, camping, and hiking. More recently Jenny has been focusing on her other love, photography, in her spare time.